BLACK FOREST BED & BREAKFAST LODGE & CABINS
Please review or policies below before reserving with the Black Forest Bed and Breakfast Lodge and Cabins in Colorado Springs. We have discount packages for corporate business travel as well as family reunions and weddings.
B & B ROOMS and CABINS:
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are for double occupancy. An additional $10/person fee for more than 2 per room will be charged.
- Children stay for free.
- 2 night minimum from May through October, and for all holiday weekends. Some holidays and local events may require longer minimums. *Exceptions may be made if there are fewer nights available between other bookings.
- Other days considered holidays are: Valentine's Day and the weekends prior and after if it falls during the week; Presidents' Weekend, Christmas/New Year (December 21st thru January 1st); Easter weekend, and Thanksgiving weekend ( Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday)
- A deposit equaling one night's stay, or 50% of the entire stay, whichever is greater, is due at the time of booking. If booking is within 30 days of arrival date, or for holidays, 100% of stay will be charged at time of booking. Payment may be made by credit card or personal check (personal check accepted only if the reservation is 1 month prior to arrival date). Balance is due at arrival, payable with cash or credit card only. If booked for a holiday or local event, payment in full is due at time of booking and non-refundable.
ENTIRE PROPERTY RENTAL:
- 2 night minimum stay required May through October and for the same holidays and local events as the B&B rooms.
- A $45 Security Deposit Protector is charged at time of booking.
- A 50% deposit is required at time of reservation, payable by check or credit card. Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival, also payable by check or credit card. Entire property bookings more than a year in advance will not require the 50% deposit until 1 year prior to arrival, unless someone else requests the same dates, in which case the deposit will due at that time. A credit card on file is required for all bookings.
As a small family owned B&B, each visit is important to us and reservations are necessary. Guests who do not show and do not cancel will be charged for their entire stay, and the guest will receive a transferrable gift certificate in the amount of the stay which does not expire.
- All deposits are NON- REFUNDABLE.
- All cancellations on or within 1 month of arrival date will incur a full stay charge.
- If booked for a holiday or local event, all cancellations are subject to a full stay charge. All no shows will incur a full stay charge.
- For entire property rental: If cancellation occurs within 60 days of arrival, A FULL STAY CHARGE will be incurred.
- The balance, due 60 days prior to arrival, is also non-refundable.
CANCELLATION POLICIES ARE STRICTLY ADHERED TO AND THE BLACK FOREST BED & BREAKFAST LODGE & CABINS REQUIRES THE PURCHASE OF TRAVEL INSURANCE.
To make your stay as worry-free as possible, the Black Forest Bed & Breakfast Lodge & Cabins offers an exclusive travel insurance plan through Travel Guard. The plan protects your travel investment should you need to cancel your trip for covered reasons prior to departure or if other covered unforeseen circumstances arise during your trip. Coverage includes (but is not limited to) trip cancellation and interruption benefits, medical and evacuation benefits, 24 hour emergency travel assistance, travel delay, and baggage delay. Click on the Travel Guard Logo below for more details.
RESERVATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION
- A deposit of 1 night's stay, or 50% of the entire stay, whichever is greater, is required at the time of reservation. For B&B rooms and Cabins, remaining balance is due upon arrival. For Entire Property Rental, balance is due 60 days prior to check-in. Payments may be made by credit card, cash or personal check. (Personal checks accepted for deposits only, NO personal checks accepted at check-in.)
- In order to check availability and to make a reservation you can: Check our availability page, and make your reservation on-line, or send an email to us at BlackForest BB@msn.com.
- Call us TOLL FREE (800) 809-9901 or LOCAL (719) 495-4208
- All reservations will be confirmed either by letter or email.
- NON-SMOKING PROPERTIES: All of our properties are non-smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors is allowed only in designated areas ("Butts" cans) only. Minimum $500 cleaning and loss of use fee will be charged if we find you have been smoking in the properties.
- NO CANDLES OR INCENSE: Due to fire and insurance restrictions, no candles or incense are permitted. If for a wedding ceremony, candles may be used during the ceremony and reception, but must be extinguished immediately following the reception.
- NO EXCESSIVE DRINKING OR PARTYING: Though alcohol is permitted, excessive drinking, heavy partying and loud carousing are not permitted.
- QUIET HOURS: Since we are in a forest community, and sound carries, we ask that our guests respect others in the community by adhering to quiet hours between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- When renting the Entire Property for your Colorado family reunion location, no meals or housekeeping services are provided, it's strictly a rental unit.