Our family welcomes you! The Black Forest Bed & Breakfast Lodge is a family business;
Matt and I have known each since childhood, Married 1997, in an outdoor garden wedding. Both of us grew up working in multi-generational family run businesses and loved it. We added 2 boys to the family, Daniel & Ethan. Then moved to Colorado, knowing continuing some form of family business was a must!
We found the Lodge and instantly fell in love. I talked my brothers and children into working together again, and the rest is history!
Today it is possible to find any or all of us somewhere on the grounds-reciting the family moto “Family owned, operated, and repaired!”
Black Forest Lodge CO is the “Rocky Mountain High” of Colorado lodging.
From Colorado Springs Airport
• Drennan Rd. – West (right) 1 mile
• Powers Blvd – North (right) 10 miles
• Woodman Rd. – East (right) 1 mile
• Black Forest Rd – North (left)
After 3 miles, look for Black Forest Baptist Church on right side of road. Go 1/4 mile up road. Turn left at stone pillars with carved bear — Indian heads & lights and go up road past old log house (11150) up hill to new log house, 11170 Black Forest Rd. If you come to intersection with blinking lights you’ve gone past 1/4 mile.
• Exit 149 Woodman Rd. East 6 miles to Black Forest Rd.
• Turn North (left). See above from Black Forest Rd. From Highway 24
• At Falcon – Turn west on Woodmen Road – proceed 5 miles to Black Forest Road
• Turn North (right) – See above from Black Forest Rd.